måndag 11 februari 2013

Tilda with big tulip pot

This week we have sportvacation
and it´s a lot of snow here!
So I spend my days in the hills
enjoying the winterweather
and fresh air.

Today I have a new Dt-card to share.
I have used Tilda with big Tulip pot,
chicken wire and text Best before Easter
from Magnolias Little Easter collection 2013.


I have also played with a new product from Magnolia
called DooBeePops HoneyCombpaper
and Doohickey butterfly and little dragonflie.


I didn´t cut them in my Big Shot,
instead I draw around the shape whit a pen
and then cut it out with my sissor.
It worked just great!

Here I have used DooBeePops Turquoise Poppy


And here I tried Wiola.


I added some white gesso paint and glitter
to the utterly cute bytterflies.



The papers are also from Magnolias own line.
These ones are the latest from Little Easter.


Colouring: Distress ink reinkers and markers on
Langton hot pressed extra smooth 300 gram.
 Syntethicbrushes 000 and 00.






9 kommentarer:

  1. gosh .... I love her too, and really I want to spy my postman more and more.. :D
    and your card captured the spring perfectly my dear friend, stunning!!!
    and always nice to stop on your blog ;)

    much love from hundred miles,
    Yulis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very very pretty card. I´ll hope to do something like this someday, I´m starting and your work is fantastic for me, your embellishments, is your magic touch.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card! Love to try the DooBeePops, they look great!
    Hugs, Manuela

    SvaraRadera
  4. A real work of art Lillemor!
    Amazing card ♥
    Enjoy your week sweetie
    hugs, Jill

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hej Dear Lillemor!

    Your card is so sweet, great idea, doobeepops butterflies! All the DT are so creative with the new papers. I saw your picture in the snow, I wish I could be there too, just to ski and enjoy the healthy air!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. So beautiful, LOVE the way u used doobepops, all the details, simply gorgeous!!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. So beautiful, LOVE the way u used doobepops, all the details, simply gorgeous!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. WOW!!! I love your card Lillemor! It`s breathtakingly beautiful! Tilda looking so sweet and doobepop - butterflies are gorgeous :)

    Wishing you a lovely weekend :)
    Hugs, Karita

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your work really is utterly beautiful! I love your cards.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!