lördag 7 augusti 2010

Photos from Cha...

Hi!
I have been looking around for some photos
from Cha... I seems that people was busy
just enjoying their selves and looking around
at all new goodies- FORGETTING to show
us what happened there...:o)
I am especially curious about Magnolia
and how it looked with the cards and everything around!
If you have seen some good photos somewhere,
please write me the link so I can go and have a look!

This is what I found at Scrapbookcityblog.
Have a nice saturday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej. Hittade åtminstone denna sida som jag tyckte var intressant=) H. Carina http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com/2010/07/pictures-from-cha-chicago-summer-2010.html

    SvaraRadera
  2. Och det glömde jag skriva att kolla in youtube oxå. Jag skrev in CHA Chicago 2010, det fanns en massa videor från mässan=)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!