fredag 30 juli 2010

Mermaid Tilda with all my love ♥

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I went to magnolias store with my dear
friend Ingela. We had so much fun (as usual)
and we did some shopping to!
I bought (among some other sweeties) this
adorable mermaid Tilda.


I cleaned up my craftingplace when I came home.
Sorted new things among old ones...
I put my lap on and started colouring the little mermaid,
that I fell in love with at first sight... Love♥


It came to my mind when I sat alone in my craftingplace
that this is pure love, being totaly addicted to a hobby
like this...I had so much fun making this card, felt really
pleased and happy...it was pure qualitytime for my
heart and soul!!!
This hobby realy means a lot to me.
It makes me relaxe and stress off like nothing else.
And then looking around in all lovely blogs out there
fills my heart with hapiness and inspiration. ♥ Love♥


My daughter (7 years old) said:
-She is just so sweet má!


I have also used my new Martha stewart border punch.
I entered this challenge with my card:
***
Tonight me and my husband ate shrimps,
brie and blue cheese together with  some
good Alsace wine.
( My favourite among white wines)
Tomorrow it´s our 11th weddingday!
We have been a couple for 17 years!

And what does the word Love really means?
I am sure there is as many explanations
as there is people living in this world!
My husband never compains about my hobby.
He can see in to my heart and can
see that it makes me happy.
In Sweden (and perhaps the whole world)
we knows "when mama is happy
-everyone is happy " :o) !

I love my husband!

17 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket underbart kort!
    Jag har haft lite svårt för just denna Tildan som jag fick i club-paketet, men du har just fått mig att tycka om den:)
    Blir nog en utmaning att färglägga!!
    Guuud va gulligt du skrivit om dig o din man...Grattis på bröllopsdgen;)
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your card is so pretty. I also have this stamp it is one of my favourite. Tomorrow is also our 6th wedding anniversary, hope you have a lovely day with your husband ~ Mel x

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a lovely card! Your coloring is so pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both! Your card is so very beautiful, and Tilda is colored so perfectly!
    Hugs,
    April

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lillemor!
    Det syns att du älskar denna hobby, så mycket kärlek till dessa små söta gummistämplar.
    Vi har pratat om detta några gånger:)
    Och så vackert du gjort kortet.
    Fina färger och dekos.
    Så ni har varit på magnolia och handlat:)
    Tänk om jag vetet så kanske vi kunde tagit en fika:)

    Grattis på eran stora dag, många kramar Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  6. ...what a wonderful card,....amazing,....a beautiful creation,....great....wish u a happy weddigday tomorrow....Ulrike

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi!! I LOVE your post. The card is gorgeous as usual, but what you wrote about your husband was even better. Isn't it so nice to end up with the person you KNOW you were supposed to end up with? I wish others had that too. I am very lucky with my husband as well. We have an awesome relationship and are so happy. He is a wonderful man. We will celebrate our 10 year anniversary on September. Anyway, have a wonderful Anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awwww.so beautiful! They do say that "love is all that matters" and "to do what makes your heart sing"...congratulations on having so much love in your life - and it shows in your card - a work of love!
    Alicia xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Yea, I feel the same way too about crafting, love the way you color Our little Mermaid, great card.
    hugs, Irene

    SvaraRadera
  10. OMG, I just love your post. I feel just the same with this hobby :)
    Your card is wonderful Lillemor! :) I love your colouring , it is so perfect. And every detail looks awesome.

    Happy anniversary to you and your husband! :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fabulous card, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY, may you and your husband spend many more love filled years together
    smiles
    Paola

    SvaraRadera
  12. Woww it's a awesome and stunning card!!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Du har verkligen verkligen verkligen lyckats med ditt kort,man kan riktigt se att du älskar att göra dessa kort,det lyser rakt igenom datorskärmen och man blir sittandes med ett léende.......din målning är så perfekt så perfekt!!

    Så med beundran lämnar jag din blogg varje gång...

    Kram
    p.s snygg blogg bakgrund *blink*

    SvaraRadera
  14. Hi Lillemor! thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments! Wow, your blog is absolutely amazing! Your cards are exquisite! I love the way you do your shading and coloring. My uncle and cousin live in Eskiltuna. I would love to visit them again someday. Thanks for the sneak peak of the new Magnolia Ink, I just love that magazine! How lucky you were to visit the Magnolia store!

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog!
    Lisa Andrews

    SvaraRadera
  15. Absolutely beautiful card Lillemor and amazing colouring of this sweet Tilda, I agree she's very cute and it's so good to have a hobby where you can forget about everything and enjoy so much. Happy Anniversary to you and your Husband. Hugs, Chris x

    SvaraRadera
  16. Lillemor,

    What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing and your layout is more than perfect. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    Angie

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!